Name Four Films that made you sad
1) The Phantom of the Opera (1990)
2) The Fly 2 (the dog-fly scene)
3) King Kong (2005)
4) Jacob's Ladder
Name Four Films that made you laugh
1) Last Action Hero
2) Fright Night (1985)
3) The Phantom of the Opera (1989)
Name Four Films that scared the crap out of you!
1) The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
2) Jacob's Ladder
4) Mary Poppins
Name Four Films that you love
1) A Nightmare on Elm Street
2) The Phantom of the Opera (1990)
4) The Hunchback Of Notre Dame (Disney)
Name Four Films that make you angry
1) The Phantom of the Opera (1990) (ERIK! No! D: )
2) King Kong (2005) (Kong... no... )
3) Friday The 13th (1980) (Killing an actual snake was uncalled for. >:T)
4) The Phantom of the Opera (2004) (STOP SINGING EVERY OTHER LINE, DAMMNIT! Why is there no character development in a 3 hour film?!)
Name Four Films that you wished
you had never seen cause they were so bad wished have been a LOT better
1) The Phantom of the Opera (2004)
2) The Phantom of the Opera (1989)
3) The Dark Knight (I just dislike it's "realistic, darker, serious" style.)
4) Most horror remakes. (Same problem with TDK. They shouldn't try so hard to be dark and realistic.
Name Four Films you're looking forward to watching
1) The new Godzilla
2) Every movie Charles Dance has ever been in.
3) Whenever someone decides to make a new werewolf movie.
4) Any horror remakes.